The Chronicles of Brody

I have decided to keep a journal of sorts on our new puppy Brody. I am no writer and my editing skills are lacking so keep that in mind when you read this but here are the trials and tribulations that come with raising an American Bulldog/Pit Bull Mix puppy.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just a quick story I have to share

Brody is getting so big so fast I don't think he realizes how big he is.  On Friday night I was in the bedroom folding laundry and Roscoe and Brody were running around the house chasing each other and making all sorts of noise.  Eventually, they both calmed down and Roscoe climbed in his bed and fell asleep.  About 10 minutes later I heard some whining, I recognized it as Brody's whine and looked around to see where it was coming from.  I got down on the floor pulled up the bed skirt and sure enough there he was under our bed.  I looked at him and said "what are you doing under there buddy"  He looked at me and whined and wiggled.  I quickly realized he was stuck!!  I yelled for Keith to come see.  Keith came and said "what a dummy". I had to lift up the bed and Keith had to pull the poor guy out.  He was so happy when he got out that he took a couple laps around the house and then came bolting back into the bedroom...and back under the bed!  There seems to be a pattern here with his learning curve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home