The Chronicles of Brody

I have decided to keep a journal of sorts on our new puppy Brody. I am no writer and my editing skills are lacking so keep that in mind when you read this but here are the trials and tribulations that come with raising an American Bulldog/Pit Bull Mix puppy.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aren't you glad you use Dial?

So Brody loves to eat!  If you a have read my blog you know that eating is his favorite.  I sometimes think his entire day revolves around when he will get his next meal..much like Keith.  If we go in the garage he follows us hoping that it might be time to eat again even if he just ate a few minutes ago.  If we go in the kitchen he just sits in there and stares at us hoping that we might drop something and he is Johnny on the spot to lick it up.
Last Tuesday morning I got into the shower in the morning and noticed that the soap was gone.  I knew we were getting to the end of the bar, and Keith takes his showers at night, but I didn't think he used the rest of it.  I grabbed another bar (I should add that we use this Dial Cranberry soap that smells really sweet).  That night Keith came home and took his shower and I noticed that after he go out Brody was standing in the shower licking the soap.  I told him to get out.  The next morning I got up to take a shower and low and behold the soap was gone!!  He must have gotten up in the middle of the night and ate the soap!!  We have decided that after this soap is all gone I will not buy Cranberry Dial anymore.  Evidently he is so food driven that he will eat anything the remotely resembles food.  And no, so far there has been no side effects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home